Nokias, txintxarôs, xiexie B2ST ( Fiction)

Nokia N73

Nokia E72

OMG i'm so obcessed with mobile phones. I'm so sick, they are beautifuuul *.*
I want Nokia N73 to write very fast on sms D:
And today i saw a girl with E72 (IT HAS AN OPTICAL TRACK PAD), she was so careful with it, my eye balls were falling off.

Here people say they are in crisis, but for 3 days in a row, i see iphone 4 everyday in some people's hand.
WHAT CRISIS?
IT'S FREAKIN' 699 EUROS!

O meu txintxaro ontem, alto catanço, olhava eu olhava, ele tava a olhar eu punha-me a olhar MUHAHAHa, a escola não é só dele. Mas na hora de almoço sentou-se de frente pa mim, tipo na mesa á frente. A Rosie: OLHA AGORA O SORRISO DELE OLHA OLHA OLHA! Ela dizia com tanta fé que fiquei com medo dela e não fui capaz de olhar XD Hoje foi com o Niel. UI. O rapaz ia apanhar o meu bus, ele foi para a paragem anterior, quando o bus chegou á escola ele tava lá dentro em pé PIMBAS XD quando eu entrei ele vira-se para um: Olha vou procura um spot pa sentar ok? Virou-se pronto para se sentar nalgum sítio, mas oops não havia sítio nenhum XD depois de chegar á paragem onde saía, eu pensava que ele tinha ficado lá dentro, qual quê, numa esquina dou-me de caras com ele POW QUE SUSTO HOMEM *segue em frente e não mexe mais* e pronto ele estava practicamente ao lado da minha casa XD Boa semana XD

It seems i'm not going to France (SMTOWNLIVE). On the same night, it's my prom... damn destiny, can't you take some vacations??

OW thank you in chinese is xiexie! 8D
PS: Please, if you want me to visit your site, leave your link here in my blog, because when i click on your link in the blue box, i'm directed to the same site for everyone, and i really don't know what that is =S
B2ST's Fiction MV
GiKwang *.*
i like the song very much, it's very atractive to me, they're dance is very soft and well directed to that type of music. Her acting skills are good =D
I love HD videos, Korea you kill me everyday *.*

Sem comentários: